ICEweb has nearly 100 Control, Instrumentation, Fire
& Gas, Safety Instrumented Systems core pages and a total of more than
300 pages - It Really is Cool Engineering - By Engineers for Engineers it
must be just about the World's first choice for Technical Information.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure
technical accuracy of the information supplied on iceweb.com.au, Keyfleet Pty
Ltd and its employees accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by error
or omission from the data supplied. Users should make and rely on their own
independent inquiries. By accessing the site users accept this condition. Should
you note any error/omission or an article offends please do not ignore it,
contact the webmaster and we will
review, rectify and remove as necessary.
Get seen by the people who use
can be yours
The Instrument and Control
Engineers Wish List
Do you have a problem which to your knowledge has no
instrumentated solution? Here is a page where it can be highlighted.
Contact ICEweb with your wishes by hitting this button
My Instrumentation/ Control and Fire and Gas wish list is
- Foundation fieldbus for safety systems
- Greater development of "Multi-variables"
- Gas detection which shows the size of the cloud in 3D format
- Pressure Relief Valve automatic validation of leakage,
condition, set point and operation
- Automatic Validation of Shutdown and Blowdown valves (this
technology is emerging but not fully developed)
- Getting people out of their "comfort zones" so they will
more readily accept new technologies
- Further development of secure, robust Wireless Technologies in
Instrumentation and Control
- Electric "Fail Safe" actuators for Shutdown and Blowdown